Sunday, February 3, 2013

Introduce myself


 photo 841109_288560724603471_1970326269_o_zps34a1af9e.jpg


Hi everyone!

I decided to do this blog for many reasons, one of them was that i really love explore the web looking for new blogs about anything, i think that being you and express yourself it's really cool, and what's better than a blog where you can share all that you want? so, inspired by others good blogs i decided start mine. I love memories, photography, style, life. So "Life Incoming" it's about my life and all the things i want to remember and keep with me; and if you have some interesting on my blog will be awesome.Thank you so much for reading me & hope you come back :)


Hola a Todos!

Decidí hacer este blog por muchas razones, una de ella fue que realmente me encanta explorar la web buscando nuevos blogs acerca de lo que sea, pienso que ser tu mismo y expresarte es realmente genial, y ¿Que mejor que un blog donde puedas compartir lo que quieras? asi que,
inspirada por otros buenos blogs decidí empezar el mio. Me encantan los recuerdos, la fotografia, el estilo, la vida. Asi que "Life Incoming" es aserca de mi vida y todas las cosas que quiero recordar y mantener conmigo; y si tienes algun interes en mi blog seria estupendo. Muchas Gracias por leerme y espero vengas de vuelta :)


No comments:

 photo newer1_zpsb0833220.png